NEWSFLASH!!

Email orders are NO LONGER accepted.

Check out the new look now and bookmark it in your FAVE! Do read the FAQ section for more details on any queries!

http://www.fazeline.com/

This blogspot website will be the place for any updates on FazeLine. It will still be running not as a shop but as a place of updates or upcoming promotions. Have fun shopping!


New Collections Added!! (22/05/09)

New clothing items just added on 22/05/09!! Check them out today!

Just something off the topic... FazeLine's owner(Silvia, yes that's me!! ) is due to have my 2nd kid anytime now till 25th Jun... Thus if replies are slow or took a while, please do pardon me. I'll try my best to reply your emails or process your orders in soonest time possible. =)

Like I've mentioned before, during my confinement month, my dearest hubby will be helping me to deliver the packages to post office for delivery... thus not to worry, your paid orders will definitely reach your home! So ladies and all, keep those orders coming in!! =)

Cheers!
Silvia

0 comments:

Solution Graphics